Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stuck at 3.11

Melissiah

On 5/16/2022 at 10:10 AM, silverhead said:

Perhaps you have not updated Reaper to point to the new installation of HX Native. It may still be pulling up the previous version of HX Native.

I don’t want to update reaper cause I use it live and I hate updates specialy few days before a show. My backup pc use the same version of reaper and 3.15 was a breeze to install. I’ll try to clean my registry. Probably because this pc had a cracked version of native before my legit  version… thanks

Sorry. I misspoke. You don’t need to update Reaper, just configure it to include the v3.15 VST installation folder for Helix Native and ignore the v3.11 VST folder. I’m not sure where exactly in Reaper you adjust the VST folder locations that Reaper should use but that’s all you should need to do. 

Of course that may not be the actual issue but it’s my best guess.

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2022 at 10:47 AM, silverhead said:

Sorry. I misspoke. You don’t need to update Reaper, just configure it to include the v3.15 VST installation folder for Helix Native and ignore the v3.11 VST folder. I’m not sure where exactly in Reaper you adjust the VST folder locations that Reaper should use but that’s all you should need to do. 

Of course that may not be the actual issue but it’s my best guess.

Awesome thanks. I had 2 native and reaper was always taking the older one