Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Software that came with my Helix

lickmeister

If you created an account and registered your Helix online you should be able to login from the MY ACCOUNT link in Native and get it authorized.

IDK what DAW they gave you (Cubase? Steinberg is owned by Yamaha IIRC) but these free DAW offers are usually just the basic version downloadable from the DAW website. I don't recall though if Cubase is one of those ripoff DAWs that don't allow 3rd Party plugins with the basic version, so it may be that some extra step is required to get it to work.

On 6/15/2022 at 4:02 PM, lickmeister said:

Hello all. I purchased a Helix a couple months ago and it was supposed to be packaged with the Native software and a DAW of some sort. Does anyone know how to get the software so its not a trial version?

Thanks

You should receive an activation code for the software from the retailer you bought it from, I believe. 

I agreed to that offer. First check the validity period of the offer with your purchase invoice to see if you can validate it. If yes, please register your helix and make a request in your personal profile. If all goes well, you will receive an email containing the links and activation codes for Cubase and Helix Native. I seem to recall that the offer expired at the end of February 2022. Check your spam folder, I found the links there.
Hope this helps, good luck.
(Google Translate)