Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firehawk 1500 Reverts All Changes Seconds After Making Them

gmwelker

Alright so this is a recent issue that started for me and it is driving me up a wall. Lately whenever I try to adjust any parameter on a patch like say the delay volume it will revert back to its previous volume setting after a random number of seconds. Sometimes its immediately after dragging the slider on the app or sometimes it take about 5 seconds but it will always revert back to original setting for that parameter. Today I just noticed it is doing this for the tuner as well. I will try and select the tuner to tune my guitar and it will jump out after a few seconds just like the other settings. I tried using the buttons on the amp itself thinking it might be an app problem but even the amp itself after holding down the button will kick me out of tuning mode automatically after a few seconds. Please tell me there is some setting I accidentally turned on that is causing this. I am worried if this is a software issue it will likely never get fixed since we are expecting no new updates.

• 4 weeks later...

Alright quick update:

After looking into this further it is just the delay mix volume that seems to reset itself. It also seems to jump back and forth a percent or 2 on its own. The other issue is that when activating the tuner on the amp it will kick itself out sometimes instantaneously and sometimes as long as 20 seconds before getting kicked out. It is really annoying and I can't figure out why these two settings are the only ones affected as far as I can tell.

I have tried factory reseting the amp, disconnecting my FBV3 foot-controller, adjusting with and without the app, making an entirely new preset; nothing seems to help. Anyone else dealing with this issue?

• 6 months later...

I just want to say It sounds like you're experiencing some unexpected behavior with your amplifier or the app you're using to control it. It's possible that you have accidentally enabled a setting that's causing this issue. I would suggest checking the manual or online documentation for the amplifier or the app to see if there are any settings related to automatic timeouts or automatic reversion of parameters. If you can't find anything there, you could try resetting the amplifier to its default settings to see if that resolves the issue. If the problem persists after checking the manual and resetting the amplifier, it might be a software issue. In this case, you could try reaching out to the manufacturer or the support team for the app to see if they can offer any advice or assistance. If the manufacturer is no longer providing updates, it may be challenging to resolve the issue, but it's still worth reaching out to see if they have any suggestions. TellCulvers.com