Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD500x as audio interface for helix native

mlysyk

Complete amateur here.

I was just wondering if what I'm trying to do is possible.  Right now I have my guitar plugged into my POD HD500x, and the POD is plugged into my MacBook with USB and I'm using the 1/4 output on the POD to a speaker I have.
I just learned how to setup logic with a guitar plugin running helix native,  I'm sending a completely clean sound into logic,but I can only get sound of the helix native pluggin outputting  through the macbook speakers, I would like to get this sound to outputting to the speaker I have plugged into the POD.  Do I need to plug the MacBook back into the POD using a different cable?  Or is just the USB into the MacBook all I need?

I use a PC therefore I don't know where some specific settings are on a MacBook.

However the POD connected by USB to your MacBook is all you need.

You should find the Logic audio settings and make sure the output is set to the POD.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips