Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DL4 MkII 1.01 Now Available

Full Release Notes here: 

READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!

How do I update DL4 MkII to 1.01?

1. Make sure you've installed Line 6 Updater 1.25 or later (released April 7, 2022). Earlier versions can't see DL4 MkII.
  2. Shut down all other software, especially those running audio like media players, browsers, DAWs, etc.
  3. If you have an SD card in your DL4 MkII, eject it until after the update has finished. If you don't, changes to the Looper engine while updating may cause any loop stored on the card to not play back correctly.
  4. Connect DL4 MkII to your computer via USB and launch the Line 6 Updater software.
  5. Log into your Line 6 Account. At the Select Device To Update screen, DL4 MkII should be listed and a popup reading "DL4 MkII detected" should appear.
  6. Click "Show Details" for instructions on how to reboot DL4 MkII into update mode. (Hold the ALT/LEGACY button while connecting the power cable, after which you should see the TAP LED turn blue.) The Select Device To Update screen should now list: 
    • NXP0130 - Bootloader
    • Unknown
    • DL4 MkII Unknown version
  7. Click "DL4 MkII Unknown Version."
  8. Click the "Update" button for version 1.01.0.
  9. Review the release notes and click "Continue."
  10. Review the EULA and click "Continue."
  11. Wait for the update to complete and follow the onscreen instructions. (Manually reboot DL4 MkII by turning it off and back on again.)

• 2 months later...

Um. No...when I try to log in, It says "For this server invalid, you might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be Line6.com, which could put you at risk.

C'mon man. Beides having a dingbatt USB cable, what othr hurdles must I pass.

Can you send me the file so I can manually upgrade this thang, which is driving me crazy

On 9/19/2022 at 8:55 PM, billyfoppiano said:

Um. No...when I try to log in, It says "For this server invalid, you might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be Line6.com, which could put you at risk.

Can you send me the file so I can manually upgrade this thang, which is driving me crazy

What browser are you using?

On 9/19/2022 at 7:55 PM, billyfoppiano said:

Dingbat? USB C is the current gold standard.