ibalashov Posted August 4, 2022 Share Posted August 4, 2022 Just discovered the possibility to free up some blocks with JSON hacking, but noticed a weird hardware display issue for the modified presets (in the image, only modified presets are affected). The preset seems to be working fine except the display glitch, but it gives me a bit of uneasy feeling about the whole thing. The glitch appears even if I remove only one block (not the maximum four). Also, when toying around with this I managed to reach a preset state where PG becomes completely unresponsive upon selecting the preset and you need to hard reboot it. That and the display glitch gives me the feeling that the whole process is rather not safe. Not sure if I should continue experimenting with it, don't want to brick the unit. Just wanted to share. ps. 1.40 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.