Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

LT: controling fx level with exppedal and per snapshot...? any hints?

rudomat

i'm wondering how i could achieve this...first i want my onboard exp pedal to  globaly control the amount of wetness...i know how to do that...but now i also want to play in snapshot mode and have snapshot 1 f.e. switch to a wetness for a rhythm snapshot, and on #2 the same sound, but with a higher amount of wetness...

any hints for that...? i can't assign the same paramters to the exp pedal and the snapshots, right...? is there any other way to achieve this...?

thanks a lot

Any parameters assigned to any controller (not specifically the snapshots controller) can have their values recalled by snapshots. In the case of parameters tied to the EXP controllers, you just need to make sure you have the EXP Position parameter under Global Settings>EXP Pedals set to Per Snapshot. Then you just go into each snapshot and set the value to whatever you want it to be for that snapshot.

On 8/7/2022 at 4:29 PM, phil_m said:

Any parameters assigned to any controller (not specifically the snapshots controller) can have their values recalled by snapshots. In the case of parameters tied to the EXP controllers, you just need to make sure you have the EXP Position parameter under Global Settings>EXP Pedals set to Per Snapshot. Then you just go into each snapshot and set the value to whatever you want it to be for that snapshot.

thank you...can also the return parameter of the fx loop block be assigned per snapshot...??? it doesn't do that for me...it seems like the fx loop settings are stored globaly...can that be...? thanks a lot!