Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't load Marketplace preset into Helix Floor.

WadeLine6

Bought my first preset from the Marketplace. When I try to import it through HX Edit which I am logged into, I just get this message:

"hx edit was unable to import this preset because the required license was not found. The following product packs are available for purchase from Helix Marketplace * 65779"

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. :(

On 8/27/2022 at 2:48 AM, WadeLine6 said:

Bought my first preset from the Marketplace. When I try to import it through HX Edit which I am logged into, I just get this message:

"hx edit was unable to import this preset because the required license was not found. The following product packs are available for purchase from Helix Marketplace * 65779"

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. :(

Hi,

Previous reports of this happening seemed to indicate an error on the server side - see link

Maybe worth raising a ticket with Customer Support to make them aware the issue.

Hope tis helps/makes sense.

On 9/4/2022 at 7:13 AM, WadeLine6 said:

I raised a ticket. So far they don't have a clue, even though this has happened to numerous people. :(

That’s strange. 

I know this may sound trite, but other’s have commented previously, that the best wat to avoid this sort of occurrence, is to buy directly from the vendor, thus bypassing the potential “license” error. Bad news if that happens at a gig!

Thanks for the update.

I'm having something along the same vein.  I cannot create a full backup of my Helix.  It states that a license cannot be found and that 'The following product packs are available for purchase from Helix Marketplace * 64315 * 64941'The problem is the message doesn't tell me which presets won't be backed up and I have 3 full banks of stuff and while about half of that is experiments and templates, the other half is pretty critical, and I can't risk any of those being one of the things it skips backing up.  

What's interesting is that I haven't purchased anything new in the Market place since the last backup I made, which was successful, so I would be inclined to agree this is on their side somewhere.

I do have a ticket open with support and I'm working through the process.  Unfortunately they can't tell me what market place products the numbers in the error map to, so I need to try and export by setlist, or by preset by preset to determine which patches are affected and identify the preset or IR or whatever it is that thinks it's not licensed.  I should have some time to do this later this week, but if other people or getting this message seems to me its a server-side thing. 

• 1 year later...

I'm getting a similar problem; when I try to import presets I bought through the Marketplace, I get "HX Edit was unable to import this preset because the required license was not found. The following product packs are available for purchase from Helix Marketplace: *65891" Of course, searching the Marketplace for that number gets no results. Very, very annoying.

Yes, my software and hardware are up to date.

• 3 months later...