Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Frozen UI on HX Stomp - Sporadic crashes

oobboo

Hello community,

I have been having sporadic crashes on my HX Stomp for some time now. While I can still play guitar and hear something, but the complete UI is frozen. Also the footswitches no longer work. After a restart it behaves normally again. It happens every now and then, I can't see any regularity, still it's concerning and I wanted to check with you guys. 

I use the original power supply. I no longer have a warranty, the device is something about three years old. 

I hope you can help me. 

Greetings

On 8/31/2022 at 7:57 AM, oobboo said:

Hello community,

I have been having sporadic crashes on my HX Stomp for some time now. While I can still play guitar and hear something, but the complete UI is frozen. Also the footswitches no longer work. After a restart it behaves normally again. It happens every now and then, I can't see any regularity, still it's concerning and I wanted to check with you guys. 

I use the original power supply. I no longer have a warranty, the device is something about three years old. 

I hope you can help me. 

Greetings

Hi,

When weird and unexpected stuff happens - try a factory reset - and if that doesn’t clear the bug, try a reinstall of the latest firmware.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

• Upvote 1

Go to the Downloads area of this website (see tab at top of this page). Select HX Edit in the Software (middle) field. Download the latest version v3.15. Run the downloaded file and install all components. Then run the HX Edit program with your HX Stomp connected. Follow the instructions.

• Upvote 1