Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hd300 Footswitches Not Working

sam_sun

Hi,

I have been using POD HD300 without problems for a while. But a few days ago suddenly the footswitches to switch between

effects is not working.

1. On startup the upper half loads properly and all the knobs are working. Even the tuner is working.

2. None of the LED lights on the footswitches for MODE/AMP/FX1/FX2/FX3 are ON.

3. While tuning if i press any of the non working buttons it correctly exits from the tuner and brings me back to the default status.So i assume the button is sending some kind of interrupt.

I have also attached a photo.

Can you kindly help. Is it switched off due to some software or its a hardware problem ?

Thanks,

Sameer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

been experiencing this for years now. How exactly you do factory reset without preset-buttons working? The crucial preset A-button is out-of-service. :/

My HD300 is just lying around now, so is there a way to do the reset via computer or ...?

Please Line6, I would appreciate greatly any info on this. 

I think reinstalling the firmware would include a factory reset. You can use Line 6 Monkey to help with this. Back up your bundle/presets first using HD300 Edit.

But still, you should take the HD300 to an authorized service center if you want to get the switch repaired.