Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Go Tone Viewer?

mvk20

Is there a POD Go Tone viewer anywhere online that someone here is aware of? I've seen several Helix ones in my searching, but none for POD Go. 

I have a couple of POD Go Tones downloaded that I'd love to see the settings for to potentially put into my Helix Floor. Not sure how I can do that though.

Thanks!

On 9/20/2022 at 4:29 PM, mvk20 said:

Is there a POD Go Tone viewer anywhere online that someone here is aware of? I've seen several Helix ones in my searching, but none for POD Go. 

I have a couple of POD Go Tones downloaded that I'd love to see the settings for to potentially put into my Helix Floor. Not sure how I can do that though.

Thanks!

You need to install Pod Go Edit v1.40 on your computer and then upgrade through Pod Go Edit if you are not already on the latest v1.40 firmware.  You will then be able to see each patch in Pod Go Edit and see the parameters and settings for every fx, amp, cab etc. Please ensure you follow the upgrade instructions here:

https://line6.com/support/page/kb/pod/pod-go/pod-go-140-r1037/

Not a tone viewer, but if you are on a Windows computer and open the file with Notepad, you will be able to see the settings and may be able to work out how that translates to the Helix Floor. There can be a lot of information to sift through, including blocks that are not being used, but you can see the main parameters and the settings used. Hope this helps.