Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can I combine a Powercab 212 Plus and Powercab 112 Plus to create a stereo setup?

janwvdk

I have that setup and use them with the 112 stacked on top of the 212.  I have the 212 stereo width setting at about 150. I like it, however, I have never used a wet dry wet setup so I can't compare. I can say that I am very happy with this setup.  

I know this is not what you were asking.... I also look forward to read what others will say!

• 2 months later...

I'll have to try it, but it seems like it should work similar to use two 112+s. That is, run Line6 Link into the 112+, and then Line6 Link out to the 212. Helix should treat this the same as two 112+ and send left to the 112+ and right to the 212. Not sure if it would work the same going into the 212 first. 

As for wet-dry-wet, this wouldn't be the preferred setup. The 112+ would be fine for the dry signal, but the 212 stereo wouldn't be able to be positioned well for ideal wet-dry-wet. I have done wet-dry-wet with two JBL EON10s positioned on either side of Powercab 112+.  It sounds really great, but is not really practical or needed for gigs.

• Like 1