Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FBV3 + Pod HD Pro Assistance

I have a FBV3 that works fine on my Spider Valves and mostly working on the Pod HD Pro.  For whatever reason, I cannot get the volume/wah pedal functional with the PHDP.  I can unplug the FBV3 and put in a FBV Express MKII on the same cable and that works fine.  I've updated the firmware.  

Thoughts?

• 3 months later...

I just want to say that It's possible that the issue with the FBV3 not working with the Pod HD Pro is related to compatibility or a software conflict. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check the compatibility: Make sure that the FBV3 is compatible with the Pod HD Pro and check the Line 6 website for any firmware updates or compatibility notes. Reset the Pod HD Pro: Try resetting the Pod HD Pro to its factory settings to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Check the connections: Ensure that the cable connections are secure and free from damage. Try a different cable to rule out a cable issue.

3. Try a different USB port: If the FBV3 is connected to the Pod HD Pro via USB, try connecting it to a different USB port on your computer.

4.Contact Line 6 support: If the issue persists, reach out to Line 6 support for further assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the issue or suggest a solution. If none of these steps work, it may be necessary to return the FBV3 for repair or replacement. DinarGuru

• 1 month later...