Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp: Deactivate model scrolling on lower encoder?

SaschaFranck

I know this is possible on the Floor. By default, it's also scrolling through models once you twist the joystick but this can be deactivated (so it's also selecting the next/previous block) and you can only select a different model after pressing the joystick.

Is that possible on the Stomp as well? I think I've been through each and every of the global settings, but maybe I'm overlooking the obvious or so.

In case it's not possible, this should defenitely be an option. As is, once you accidentally turn that encoder, all your settings of that block are lost - unless you saved the patch beforehand. Which, as a result, you have to do all the time.

• Upvote 1

No, the HXS doesnt offer this option, as you have two rotary, one for scroll, one for select.

I do agree that it's bloody annoying when I do accidentally twist the second one, losing my block with all settings in it.

Would be cool to have a "performance mode" like Zoia, that deactivate stuff like that when needed.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2022 at 6:58 PM, PierM said:

Would be cool to have a "performance mode" like Zoia, that deactivate stuff like that when needed.

Yeah, but for the time being, an option such as on the Floor would be sufficient, at least for the start. And the code should at least somewhat be existant in the Helixverse already.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...