Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp weird behavior after 3.5 upate...

patrickcapaul

Fist of all, sorry for my poor english...

I just did the 3.5 update on my HX Stomp. Everything went through. The HX Stomp says Firmware 3.5.00. But no sounds. No matter what preset or amp or effect I activate, I can hear only the bypass sound. And on the HX Stomp screen are two weird square symbols. I tried all the different resets, but it is still not working. Any idea what this is?

Thank you!!!

On 11/5/2022 at 10:53 AM, patrickcapaul said:

I just did the 3.5 update on my HX Stomp. Everything went through. The HX Stomp says Firmware 3.5.00. But no sounds. No matter what preset or amp or effect I activate, I can hear only the bypass sound. And on the HX Stomp screen are two weird square symbols. I tried all the different resets, but it is still not working. Any idea what this is?

Thank you!!!

150 B · 3 downloads

Did you create a backup, and then do a factory reset and backup restore?

On 11/5/2022 at 10:53 AM, patrickcapaul said:

Thank you!!!

150 B · 3 downloads

Have you resolved this yet. Maybe something in your global settings has changed. I can't open the .php file you uploaded. Can you upload a screenshot instead?

On 11/5/2022 at 2:53 PM, patrickcapaul said:

Any idea what this is?

Hi,

The attachment that you uploaded is not the correct format - it is a zero KB .php file - please supply a photo of the “weird square symbols” on the screen, as that will possibly give us a better chance to figure this out.

Also, I realise you say you did a backup and restore, but you didn’t say if you can still connect to your HX Stomp over USB? If you can connect, it might be worth trying a re-install of the latest firmware.

There is no need to apologise for “poor English. You could use Google translate, and then post here with your issue in both English and your own language - it may make it easier for everyone.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

Edited by datacommando