Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix 3.5

rwinking

Am I missing something? I got an email from Line 6 about the 3.5 firmware update and I have not seen anything here on the forum about it. I tried to update my LT and I update the HXEdit first as it says Then I try to hit the update now button for the Helix LT and nothing happens. I have a Rack, Stomp and HXFX an would like to get them all updated.

thanks

Weird. At anyrate I got it going. For some reasonit said it was updating HX Edit but it wasn't I finallydelted HXEdit and started w=over completely and it worked just fine.

Yep, this morning, all I saw for threads was updating to 3.15 unless later in the thread it talked about 3.50.

Anyway, I'm good now.

On 11/10/2022 at 9:07 PM, rwinking said:

And as I look through the current threads, I still don't see any about 3.5. It is 3.15 and back from there. 

Line 6 isnt using the forum to promote the new firmware like in the past, which is looking sloppy if you ask me. This forum is pretty much "community driven" now, and you can find dozens of threads about 3.5.

In fairness to the OP, I think he was referring to the pinned threads. And as @PierM states, the 3.50 release notes aren't up there in the same way that the 3.15 and earlier version were.

@rwinkingthe release notes seem to be standalone rather than posted into this forum, you can find them here: 

Helix 3.50 Release Notes - HELIX/HX - Line 6 Community

And as others have stated, if you scroll down past the pinned threads, you'll see a multitude of user threads about 3.50.

HTH

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2022 at 10:45 PM, jpspoons said:

In fairness to the OP, I think he was referring to the pinned threads. And as @PierM states, the 3.50 release notes aren't up there in the same way that the 3.15 and earlier version were.

That's true. And it's quite a shame as it goes to show how much L6 ignores their very own forum.

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2022 at 9:45 PM, jpspoons said:

In fairness to the OP, I think he was referring to the pinned threads.

That’s quite true, and if you check the Helix Native slice of this forum you will notice the first “pinned thread” was started by Line6 Tony way back in 2017, then it has never been changed since Eric (Digital Igloo) changed it to read “Helix Native 1.50 Release Notes” in January 2018. They obviously take a big interest in this little community- (yeah right!). If you need to attract their attention you need to post on FarceBuck or even better TGP.