Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No new amp models in HX Edit after 3.5 update

boynigel

asking for a friend who uses windows (i use mac, so i couldn't help him)

He has a Stomp.  over the weekend he did the 3.5 update.  said he updated HX edit first.

After completing both updates he's saying that he sees the Vitriol model in his Stomp, but not in HX Edit when he has the Stomp connected.

Not sure if it's worth mentioning but given that my personal LT took all of the 45 minutes L6 said it would, his Stomp updated in around 5 minutes.  not sure if that's because the Stomp has less going on than an LT, or if this is a red flag to his woes?   Suggestions?

On 11/14/2022 at 11:55 AM, boynigel said:

asking for a friend who uses windows (i use mac, so i couldn't help him)

He has a Stomp.  over the weekend he did the 3.5 update.  said he updated HX edit first.

After completing both updates he's saying that he sees the Vitriol model in his Stomp, but not in HX Edit when he has the Stomp connected.

Not sure if it's worth mentioning but given that my personal LT took all of the 45 minutes L6 said it would, his Stomp updated in around 5 minutes.  not sure if that's because the Stomp has less going on than an LT, or if this is a red flag to his woes?   Suggestions?

Have him look at the version info in HX Edit under 'Help' --> 'About HX Edit'.

On 11/14/2022 at 5:58 PM, datacommando said:

You should have told him to check this thread - it’s been up there long enough.

I would have except that the very first comment by phil_m makes it out to be mac-specific, and my friend is on a PC.  I will now tell him to do it anyway.  can't hurt. ty

• Like 1