Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problem with PODxt (no working with the FBV Express (no MKII)).

Hi everyone. 
I have a problem with my PODxt. I bought in shop much years ago a PODxt, a Bass PODxt and a FBV Express (this is not MKII). I used both POD with my FBV Express without problem, until one day, various years after, I thought to register here only my PODxt and downloaded some sounds of others users here. Well, since then, my PODxt stopped working with my FBV Express, however my Bass PODxt working perfectly with my FBV Express, like it always did. I think that the problem appeared when I registered my PODxt here. The result: the FBV express get the changes from the PODxt but the PODxt don´t get the changes from the FBV Express, a serious problem, the FBV Express no working with the PODxt.

The Line6 support told me that is a problem unknown here and that I could make it one factory reset ti the PODxt and I did it. The PODxt only has the factory sounds now but the problem persit. The Line6 support send me to places with many links with solutions of problems of the others users, but that doesn´t help me. Could somebody help me, please?.

Thank you so much, greetings form Spain. 

• 1 month later...

I am beginning to believe that there has been a corporate decision at Line 6 to withdrawal all support , including access to manuals, of many older models.  This, in my mind is a type of admission that these products and their subsequent upgrades (firmware & Software) may have been so poorly engineered that  Line 6 will no longer support those customers whom have fatefully wound up holding the bag on these products.  My issue is with something from the same manufacturing era (FBV Longboard and PodXT Pro.  It's like they've scrubbed the entire internet for any info, or access to copies of manuals and Absolutely no customer service support   for the Longboard!

On 1/4/2023 at 6:08 PM, rkiphart said:

I am beginning to believe that there has been a corporate decision at Line 6 to withdrawal all support , including access to manuals, of many older models.  This, in my mind is a type of admission that these products and their subsequent upgrades (firmware & Software) may have been so poorly engineered that  Line 6 will no longer support those customers whom have fatefully wound up holding the bag on these products.  My issue is with something from the same manufacturing era (FBV Longboard and PodXT Pro.  It's like they've scrubbed the entire internet for any info, or access to copies of manuals and Absolutely no customer service support   for the Longboard!

Uh, what are you taking about? All of the manuals for discontinued products can be found here: https://line6.com/legacy/

• 1 year later...