Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp-User presets not working after 3.5 update

jackprice

I have done many updates before.  I followed the instructions per Line 6 downloads page.  I did the reset to factory defaults, then installed the 3.5.  Then loaded my backup files. However when I load my backup, none of the user presets have any audio output.  

On 11/30/2022 at 6:15 PM, jackprice said:

I have done many updates before.  I followed the instructions per Line 6 downloads page.  I did the reset to factory defaults, then installed the 3.5.  Then loaded my backup files. However when I load my backup, none of the user presets have any audio output.  

Hi,

You say that you followed the instructions as per the notes. That is strange, because Release Notes for v3.50 state that you should perform the Factory Reset routine after the installation of the new Firmware. Whereas, you say: -"I did the reset to factory defaults, then installed the 3.5."

The reset is performed after the update to bring the onboard presets up to date with the current format. You should notice that if you reload your back up files and power cycle your Stomp, it will run through the "Rebuilding Presets" procedure. If you have not seen this happen, it is quite possible that your update did not work correctly. If you're still having problems with your HX Stomp, you could try a re-install of the firmware.

Go here and follow the step by step instructions to the letter.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

Edited by datacommando