Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Support for M1 MacOS Monterey in Cubase?!

Hi all,  

@Line6Tony especially, 

I'm making a desperate cry for help.  I rely so heavily on Pod Farm 2.59 for my workflow as a mixing and mastering engineer, and I wanted to see what the possibility was for a future update to Pod Farm that allows it to be run on Cubase in an M1 environment.  I notice that under the specs on the sales page, it notes that it's only 32 bit for OSX. 

I just upgraded my Mac to a M1 Max Studio, and noticed upon installation there were no installers for 64 bit for Mac.  Yet, on my Windows 11 machines, it works like a charm. Why did Mac users get singled out here?  Is there a particular reason for this? 

Is it in the works for some future date?  Please please say yes, or man I'm royally screwed as I have hundreds of projects with Pod Farm inherent in them. 

I know one thing that's commonly recommended.... and yes, I've tried Helix, but it's just not the same.  The workflow is a lot different, it lacks visuals, and the sound just doesn't have the gusto that Pod Farm does.  

By the way, as a heavy Pod Farm user, I WOULD PAY FOR THIS.  

Thanks so much, please give me good news.  

Pete

• 1 month later...

@Line6Tony

Hi sir, sorry to keep tagging you... 

Any update on this?  I've noticed that several of my fellow users in Monterey 12.6.1 or above have the same question.  

Thanks for any update or help.  Even a response of "Sorry, this won't ever be updated" would be better than NO response.  And the rest of us would know too.  

L6 wont reply over here, so the only option you have is to directly contact support via ticket.

Said that, I believe this is a legacy product. They barely keep the pace with last gen plugins, I hardly believe they will ever code a 64bit version for M1/M2.

• 1 month later...