Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PRS HDRX might be a nice addition

davidcrabb

I've never actually played one of these but the demos sound pretty cool. It's not just another high gain monster (we've already got loads of those) but appears to sound pretty sweet with some gain available if required. I don't know if this has already been requested but nothing shows up when I search. How about it?? 

On 12/15/2022 at 9:25 PM, davidcrabb said:

I don't know if this has already been requested but nothing shows up when I search. How about it?? 

Hi,

There are no Line staff here and only very occasionally do they visit these forums - See the “sticky comment” in the black banner stripe at the top of this page entitled “Welcome to the Line 6 forums”

This link is where you need to go to have any hope of it been seen by anyone from Line 6:

https://line6.ideascale.com/a/index

Before posting any  new ideas, please do a search to see if it's already been listed. Multiple requests for the same thing will thin out the votes. Also, post your ideas one at a time. Many users don’t vote for combined suggestions.

You should use this thread to let other users know what your suggestions are, with links to IdeaScale, so they can vote on it if they wish.

https://line6.com/support/topic/14497-helix-ideascale-community-submissions/

Hope this helps/makes sense.

Additional EDIT:

There appears to be some sort of malfunction on IdeaScale that is not allowing additions or edits right now.

Keep trying, but don’t hold your breath - PRS have only just released these amps, I can’t see this happening anytime soon. 

• Upvote 1