Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Purple X Fx ?

• 1 month later...

OMG !lol

But How ??

Tx

I was just toying around with this while slow cooking something on the grill, lol. Here's the sound, the first part is with a ping pong delay and the last part is just the purple X. Clip link

I'll try to get you the tone patch after I eat or sooner.

Edited by Brazzy

yeah nice effect, i gonna try this with delay or others fx and dual tone!! i gonna experiment that fx lol Tx Brazzy you are a good guy man !!!

Cool glad to help and at the same help myself, hahahaaa. I played with that effect a wee bit a long time ago and gave up and moved on to learning how to just play the guitar in general, lol. I took me while to to just fiddle and get that sound so I'm going to keep playing with that tone. Also, I didn't use any pedals with that so there's a whole lot more to be done.

Added: Patch Link, keep in mind I didn't use any amp model in it.

Edited by Brazzy

i miss it :'( !!! 

Btw brazzy, nice work uploading ALL THOSE STUFF!!!

Thanks Man, I've been trying SPDIF out the HD500 into the X3Pro and learning a new path with these devices while trying to get into the groove with guitars. I dig this stuff. I listen to your music while I'm not playing, nice music arislaf keep it up.

• Upvote 1

hey Brazzy !!

one more question about fx

What's the female and male esser fx ?? is this for the voice???? but i don't hear a change on guitar when i turn it on???

tx

Suppose it's only needed when the singer hits those certain annoying frequencies that occasionally happen. If try to talk through your teeth you will get a whistle like noise thus the SSSS sound. I never used it either, but ya never know when you need it. Just another tool in tool box sitt'in there wait'in.

Thank you Brazzy! I also listen your stuff, great potential and nice tones and playing!

Hey, Thank for positive comment. Ya never know when someone might listen to your little riffs and get an idea that can help them with a new sound.

• Upvote 1

oh thank you !!

brazzy you're mate man !!! ;)

Yeah I make a presets for "acoustic sound" but to play with electric.not bad but can better

Some time I spend a couples hours to make it better lol

And I search with dual tone experiments

I let you hear tomorrow

• Upvote 1

oh thank you !!

brazzy you're mate man !!! ;)

Yeah I make a presets for "acoustic sound" but to play with electric.not bad but can better

Some time I spend a couples hours to make it better lol

And I search with dual tone experiments

I let you hear tomorrow

Coooool, I hear ya on the tweak'in. Have fun.

Yeah here he is but just adjust the balance on your pc I make a mistake on recording lol but not dramatic

This is testing !!!

I use a Bass amp and bass cab on the first tone  !!

https://app.box.com/s/h63wvbpd49lar0lowbl4

What do you think about???  if you think very bad just say very bad lol ahaha

Very good sound, I like it and it sounds like you play guitar good to boot. Thanks for sharing.