Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Priorities?

gunpointmetal

yup, or restate blatantly obvious stuff without providing any useful new information and then casually steer you towards purchasing new gear...

but by all means follow them on twitter to keep up with the latest news!

Agreed.

In my eyes.. He could have said anything.. It wouldn't have mattered what it was.. It's just the point of it. Show us some love! Hahaha. I can also see why they wouldn't want to show face around these parts.. Although, I'd love to ask them legitimate questions.. And simple yes or no answers would suffice. I'm ultimately keeping my hopes up to see some great new products from them. To me, the AmpliFi is a stepping stone.. And a product to test the waters for new technology integration.

its not a big deal but its more than anyone does around here.....

Although I can see why the VP of Products & Marketing wouldn't want to show up around here....

Agreed.

In my eyes.. He could have said anything.. It wouldn't have mattered what it was.. It's just the point of it. Show us some love! Hahaha. I can also see why they wouldn't want to show face around these parts.. Although, I'd love to ask them legitimate questions.. And simple yes or no answers would suffice. I'm ultimately keeping my hopes up to see some great new products from them. To me, the AmpliFi is a stepping stone.. And a product to test the waters for new technology integration.

But the people in THIS forum have already drank the Kool-Aid whereas at TGP, there is an opportunity to suborn the lost minions.