Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ideascale...

PerS

Hi

I happend to enter Ideascale a moment ago and it looks like it's up and working. At least I could upvote and there was two new post in Helix forum from someone in the last days. 

Hope it still works so you can submit some fun stuff ;-)

//Per

Edited by PerS
Typo...
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@SaschaFranck. Ah, you wanted to be inspired... sorry for that. Saw several threads talking about Idescale being down/locked. Instead of answering all those threads, some old, I opened a new one.

I was there to see if anyone had added something fun and maybe add my vote if it was useful. I’m actually very happy with my HX LT as is. Have fairly simple requirements, plays mostly blues... Most of what I voted for before is now available, e.g. signal metering/clipping indication, some overdrives etc. Some are still missing, e.g. Dumbel’ish, Catalyst amps, Acoustic amps, global blocks etc. HX v.3.50 was a big game changer for me with the new speaker, will live a long time on that update. PowerCab is a different story... what a mess, would like to see a total makeover there, from HX Edit integration to Global EQ... but that's a different forum. On TGP there is a “future of Powercab” thread that sum’s it up pretty well.

Lucky I didn’t post an ideascale then, you could eat your pizza while it was still warm :-)

//Per

As a reminder of what was recently discussed in another thread, search for "Slope" in IdeaScale. The first three hits are worth considering if you wish to vote them up. You can also post another if specifics of what you seek are not sufficiently detailed. If you do post a new suggestion, post the link here for all to consider voting it up.

Happy New Year (a bit early) and here's to 2023!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1