Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

L6 Tech Support So Out Of Touch...

service centers are independent, and clearly the list they have is out of date.

If you're in the US, i'd simply request and RMA to ship it direct to L6 HQ

i'm positive they will take care of you, it just may take a little longer due to shipping times depending on where you are at.

I don't have a problem with the list online being outdated, I can understand that...just a little ticked when I'm told over the phone to go to a place that hasn't existed in over 2 years and they have no idea themselves...they need to get on top of that, Maybe show a little respect to the departed as well.

service centers are independent, and clearly the list they have is out of date.

If you're in the US, i'd simply request and RMA to ship it direct to L6 HQ

i'm positive they will take care of you, it just may take a little longer due to shipping times depending on where you are at.

No offense but that's a pretty lame excuse to just accept the fact the list they have is out of date even though I got the the recommended authorized repair shop from L6 tech support over the phone which again just shows how on top of things they are.

I was only guessing..... i dont know what list they had... i doubt amongst the many things the poor deceased mans family was concerned with when he passed...

"call line6 to get taken off the list" made the rankings on their list...

have some sympathy for the mans family.

i'm sorry things didn't go your way...

and as i said... if you take it up with THEM instead of ranting on a user forum... you'll get better results.

• Upvote 1

It's all good I was just pointing something out that THEM, being Line 6, told me to bring it somewhere that hasn't existed in years...no hard feelings, at least the guitar is fixable just a simple piezo install, some shops refusing to install it, it could always be worse...I still have love for Line 6 but the Fractal gear is looking mighty delicious

• 5 weeks later...