Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stereo Gone

H1GHLVND3R

Im always using stereo effects at home with my headphones, all worked fine, but few days ago it just kinda stopped, when im turning stereo delay or any stereo it just goes mono. Tested different patches, did look at setting, cant find the problem. No updates recently, so what can it be? I kinda didnt change anything and it just stopped working. Maybe it turned some settings by it self?

When asking for help, it's useful to know which unit you're using. If you're using HXS, check Global Settings>Ins/Outs>Headphone Monitors should = Main L/R.

If you're using Helix it should = Multi.

Try different headphones.

Assuming that's not the problem and you haven't started adding a MONO Block after your stereo FX, you may need to perform a factory reset.

BACKUP FIRST!

• Upvote 1

On 1/5/2023 at 12:54 PM, H1GHLVND3R said:

Did reset Global setting to factory, still no progress. Tried use old Heads, same problem

Are you using a 3.5mm to 6.3mm convertor for your headphones? I've had more than a few of these do strange things

On 1/5/2023 at 4:32 PM, 52dmk said:

Maybe try a different 3.5mm to 6.3mm convertor, or a pair of headphones with a 6.3mm plug that won't need to be converted 

Problem solved! I pulled the phones cable and stereo started to get back then dissapeared again i checked the converter and problem was that it shouldnt be too tight, i loosened it a bit and its okay now. Strange thing i did look at it a few times, but i tightened it up. Thanks a lot, seems all fine now!