Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

6 months and still no Helix controller

billdozer78

I tried posting about this before but it got denied or something, not sure.  I never got a message or reason why it just never posted.  Does anyone have ANY information about shipping?  Is there someone I can call at Line6? Anything?  I ordered a controller through guitarcenter.com in July and all they do is tell me "3-4 days" over and over and over and over.  I realize there's a shortage but at some point you know if you're actually going to make more or not right?  

They are available at Thoman in good stock, but Line 6 expressly forbidden the shipping to US of his products.

This company is acting weird lately, like doing everything they can to be abandoned from customers...

On 1/5/2023 at 12:29 PM, PierM said:

They are available at Thoman in good stock, but Line 6 expressly forbidden the shipping to US of his products.

This company is acting weird lately, like doing everything they can to be abandoned from customers...

I mean, there’s no conspiracy or anything… They’re just having trouble making the controller because of parts shortages. It happens. I had a vendor on a project I’m working on recently tell me they couldn’t ship a certain light fixture for 48 weeks.

If there is stock in Europe and they’re not allowed to ship it, that would be coming from the higher ups at Yamaha. It’s probably not something Line 6 has any say over.

On 1/6/2023 at 5:54 PM, phil_m said:

I mean, there’s no conspiracy or anything… They’re just having trouble making the controller because of parts shortages. It happens. I had a vendor on a project I’m working on recently tell me they couldn’t ship a certain light fixture for 48 weeks.

If there is stock in Europe and they’re not allowed to ship it, that would be coming from the higher ups at Yamaha. It’s probably not something Line 6 has any say over.

Could be it's a Yamaha choice, but I wasn't doing any CT here. Not my style..:)

This is from Thomann; 

"With great disappointment we have found that Line6 prevents shipments to the US. Please switch to other brands or choose another country of delivery."

On 1/6/2023 at 11:09 AM, PierM said:

Could be it's a Yamaha choice, but I wasn't doing any CT here. Not my style..:)

This is from Thomann; 

"With great disappointment we have found that Line6 prevents shipments to the US. Please switch to other brands or choose another country of delivery."

There’s no could about it… It is Yamaha’s choice. Yamaha controls all of the Line 6’s international distribution and set all those policies.