Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New effect

PACAUD

Hello.

Happy new year

Sorry for some grammatical error, english are not my natural language.

When there are a new version for the pod go, i can see you add some new effect.

I have a suggestion for the new version

A larsen feedback generator.

I think it's easy to add for you because you work about this before (i have the "tone core Dr disdordo" with larsen feedback generator).

The avantage : we can play with larsen feedback when i play in small volume, or when i play with headphone.

Thank you

On 1/7/2023 at 8:12 PM, PACAUD said:

Hello.

Happy new year

Sorry for some grammatical error, english are not my natural language.

When there are a new version for the pod go, i can see you add some new effect.

I have a suggestion for the new version

A larsen feedback generator.

I think it's easy to add for you because you work about this before (i have the "tone core Dr disdordo" with larsen feedback generator).

The avantage : we can play with larsen feedback when i play in small volume, or when i play with headphone.

Thank you

The forthcoming firmware upgrade to Pod Go is in current development with Line 6. Historically, Line 6 will always do its best to give Pod Go users as much of the Helix upgrade as it can subject to limitations of memory, processing power & underling software architecture.  Historically, the Pod Go upgrade typically comes 4-6 months after the Helix upgrade. Helix 3.5 was released 3rd November 22.  You can see what this included here: 

As far as I'm aware Helix does not currently have the effect you refer to but if you log into & post your suggestion in the Pod Go section of the Line 6 'IdeaScale' website they will see this and depending on how many folk vote for it anythings possible in the future.  But be clear that Pod Go will not get anything that isn't in Helix, and even if the effect you like is added to Helix in a future firmware update, it may not 'fit' the more limited capabilities of Pod Go.  Firmware upgrades are far from straightforward and take considerable time to design and test, so please don't be under any illusions that this is 'easy' to do. 

IdeaScale is here: https://line6.ideascale.com/a/index