Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi 75- Application Not support any more

devilmetal666

Hi,

I buy this amp long time ago, and the app was working fine!

you able to search in cloud many Amps by other users and search song in cloud and choose any design by any user that create the amps like the song sounds.

its not working any more!

the cloud was giving us alot of sounds for the guitar and now its not support any more.

any idea why?

its more then 2 years this app, dont have the option for the cloud.

Not sure what more you are expecting here. Have you opened a support ticket as suggested? You are right - the Amplifi product series is no longer being updated. Only Line 6 Support can help you find a different resolution if there is one, and you contact them through a support ticket. And if there’s no resolution you need to hear it directly from Line 6 Support.

Good. It may take a few days for Line 6 Technical Support to respond. But be prepared - the official policy is the the Amplifi series is not receiving any further updates, and it seems they have already made their decision about the cloud tones. You are likely to be unsatisfied with their response. If so, the only person who might be able to persuade Line 6 to do anything for you will be the support person who responds to the ticket.  Be nice to them!

On 1/17/2023 at 8:25 PM, silverhead said:

Good. It may take a few days for Line 6 Technical Support to respond. But be prepared - the official policy is the the Amplifi series is not receiving any further updates, and it seems they have already made their decision about the cloud tones. You are likely to be unsatisfied with their response. If so, the only person who might be able to persuade Line 6 to do anything for you will be the support person who responds to the ticket.  Be nice to them!

Got it!

Thanks lets hope~

You can keep bumping this up as long as you wish. It’s not that nobody is seeing your post, it’s just that there’s nothing left to say here. This is a user community forum. Line 6 Support does not live here.

You’re swimming upstream against a Line 6 policy decision. Only Line 6 can help you, and you’ve already done what you need to do via the support ticket system.

Daily bumps are just a waste of your (and other’s) time.

• 3 months later...

Good morning folks, i have one simple question, does anybody have a working download link to the Amplifi 75 amp software, and what firmware would it match to? I was looking into purchasing a used 75 with the floorswitch pedalboard for a decent price as im in need of an amp of this wattage and thought it would be a good deal, but if i cant get the PC version of the App or its so outdated that its not worth it anymore, ill definitely skip on it.

Anybody have anything to go on? Thanks

• 5 months later...

hi  as far as i know.. since android updated recently.. the amplifi app is no longer supported by android, for it to be any use LINE6 will need to update their software to acept android 14. i update my mobile recently and it simply fails to work now. 

so really i have a 50% useless amp now, sad....