Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Rotary Encoder for HX Stomp / Helix - FOUND!

batflash

Hey all, 

So this weekend my HX stomp's rotary encoder #2 (of 3) went bad. The switch mechanism either gave out or was crushed internally, not sure. However, it stopped receiving button presses on encoder 2 under the screen. Long story short, I spent hours looking up posts, parts, sites, and came across what seemed like a compatible match. I soldered in the part a few moments ago and it works like OEM! I hope this helps anyone looking for the part. 

With ALLL that said, I can't guarantee that his works for the Helix as it does the HX. I've taken apart both units a few times for maintenance, however I just can't recall what was in the Helix Floor. Likely the same part. 

Here's the info: 

Digi-Key Part Number: PEC11R-4015F-S0024-ND

Manufacturer: Bourns Inc.

Manufacturer Product Number: PEC11R-4015F-S0024

Description: ROTARY ENCODER MECHANICAL 24PPR

Encoder Type: Mechanical

Output Type: Quadrature (Incremental)

Pulses Per Revolution: 24

Actuater Type: Flatted D 6mm

Detent: No 

Built in Switch: Yes

Mounting Type: Panel PCB

Orientation: Vertical 

Termination: PC Pin

DigiKey Link: https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/bourns-inc/PEC11R-4015F-S0024/4499668?utm_medium=email&utm_source=oce&utm_campaign=4251_OCE23RT&utm_content=productdetail_US&utm_cid=3294583&so=79660503&mkt_tok=MDI4LVNYSy01MDcAAAGJeZwhRZlHpMczuFUKJJnBAI1cw3UpEiZQU9lj1m6djk3uIrKIfkkv702-v2drrxYburU4cGCOMTLMqBRAgNp_JnbIz01ZS88mDLPy61Z9

Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 8.08.04 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...