Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hx Stomp - Footswitch Issue - assigns stopped working/ How to "reset" at gig?

scottwilliams

Hi -

I use my hx stomp on my pedalboard w/ 4CM.  Works great.. usually.

Last night gig set up went fine, all working as expected, then shortly before start, no sound.

my 4CM preset uses fx loop for one of the blocks and somehow fx loop block got turned off... then noticed that none of the assigned blocks were being controlled by FS 1,2,3 and the buttons are 'white' not the colors for the fx blocks as you'd normally see. 

tried unplugging, restarting hx, no change.

I did a hard reset (buttons 2&3 onstartup) this AM and it seems back to normal w/ factory presets and after restoring from my backup - PHEW!  

Wondering what I could have done at gig in case this happens again?  (at gig wouldn't be able to restore from backup... is there a restore process that keeps the presets for ex?)  

Thanks!

Edited by scottwilliams
reset worked, but need help for what to do on gig

Is it working properly now, at home again? If so I expect it may have been related to a power issue at the venue. If not, and if a reset doesn’t fix things, I would try reinstalling the firmware. If still unresolved open a support ticket.

• scottwilliams changed the title to Hx Stomp - Footswitch Issue - assigns stopped working/ How to "reset" at gig?

You have been in Snapshot mode and normally run in Stomp mode.

There are four different modes: Stomp, Scroll, Preset and Snapshot.

Press View to select Play view and then step through the modes with <-Page or Page->.

Read the manual to get the most of your Stomp - but definitely read the Cheap Sheet!

• Upvote 1