Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

please reccomend a 2.1 - 2.5 mm power adpter cable for Hx Stomp XL

uddude

I bought my hx stomp xl used from a retail store and I dont think it has the original PSU ( which I understand is not desirable anyway) 

The PSU i have is too short and too bulky at the outlet so I want to power it with my GODLYKE 2000ma PSU 

https://godlyke.com/collections/power-all-digital-power-supplies/products/copy-of-power-all®-eco-dapter®-deluxe-kit

It comes with a green adapter cable that is 2.1 - 2.5 and says for Line -6 - but it does not work. 

What adapter should I get ?

Please note this is only for situations where I will be using the HX STOMP on its own.  For situations where it is part of a larger board I have the voodoo labs current doubler to power it from a Voodoo labs brick type product. 

Thanks

On 3/19/2023 at 10:21 PM, uddude said:

It comes with a green adapter cable that is 2.1 - 2.5 and says for Line -6 - but it does not work. 

Hi,

Why do you need to buy another power adapter?

According to the Godlyke website - they state:

• LIFETIME WARRANTY – never buy another power supply!

plus the blurb continues and specifically says:

• (1) Cable-Green Line-6 Jumper Cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack.

If you have found that it does not work correctly (as advertised) then you really need to contact them and complain that the product is not fit for purpose and they are advertising it under false pretences.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

• Upvote 1