Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Build Your Own Custom Presets

Hey everyone

I assume that everyone has made some at least small tweaks to the factory presets to suit your own style. Do you know how to save them as custom presets?

I just posted a short video on the Line 6 YouTube channel. You can check it out from this link ...

Let me know if you have any questions?

Cool. Thanks for sharing, dboomer. Could use that to save my own Cajon preset :)

By the way, can we share community created presets in the future? Maybe by exporting and Importangebot them using the SD Card?

Yep ... there is a cajon icon if you want to.

Everyone should at least take a look.  Maybe you just wanna change the guitar color from sunburst to blue to match yours :)  In the video when you switch to new icons you'll see a box that says "show catagories".  Bunch of good stuff hidden there.

• 4 months later...

I've removed loads from the default icons/presets list but if I recall correctly, you simply press and hold the preset in that list and you get a small context menu up with "Mark as Favorite" and "Remove from Gallery" as options.

Mark as favourite adds a small star icon to the preset icon, whereas Remove simply removes it from the strip.