Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Very low volume on USB 3/4

rubenmalmsteen

I was looking for a way to increase the recording volume when channel 3/4 is selected, to later reamp. The problem is that the signal it sends is so low that it seems to have a kind of noise gate, and many details such as string noises, slides and other details are lost. It is not solved by normalizing the recorded track. It would be nice if they fixed it in a next update.

• 11 months later...

I've noticed this, and I understand that it's the direct signal from the guitar.  I was having a different issue, mainly that when the DAW sends the DI signal back through the POD, the output is much lower than the original signal so I would lose a ton of gain, as if I backed off my volume knob on my guitar.  I've been able to solve this is by moving my pickups closer to the strings to get more direct signal and then adjusting the channel volume in the preset to match.  Would be nice if there was a way to adjust the volume of the direct signal, but I get that adding any gain there might make it worse.