Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Test your ears! Helix or ??? New April 13th!

aaron__aardvark

I put 2 songs in my music website: "What I Mean" is on top, and "You Have The Time" is the next song down. One song has PodXT for all guitar parts, and the other song has all Helix for guitar parts. Can you tell which is which? Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I will return the favor if you wish. Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=224436

Hi. Thanks for posting the originals!! 

The second song..."You Have The Time" took me straight back to 1984! Super cool. I really like the grove. What that the Helix song?

The first song had a cool grove to. I like the progression. If I can be a bit critical, the intro was a tad bit long, but excellent sound, but a bit busy during the verse. So if it were simplified in the verse, the vocals would have more space. But, that all said, the sound was very cool.

Again, thanks for posting.

adagosto,

Thank you for checking out my songs and commenting!  I appreciate it!  OK, here are the answers: "You Have The Time" uses PodXT, and "What I Mean" uses Helix for all guitar parts.  Are you from a particular state or country?  I am always curious when people comment on my tunes.