Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I am wondering whether it is possible

juanreed

On 4/24/2023 at 8:51 AM, juanreed said:

Can the HX Effects be configured to start effects types that involve "movement" (such as sweeps, ramp up/down, etc.), like the Throbber filter, from the beginning position each time the effect is turned on or when changing snapshots/presets?

No!  No such thing.  It'll keep oscillating at a constant speed, unless you use some trickery with the expression pedal to change the rate. 

On 4/24/2023 at 4:10 PM, theElevators said:

No!  No such thing.  It'll keep oscillating at a constant speed, unless you use some trickery with the expression pedal to change the rate. 

Maybe some fancy programming on the sweep/bypass state could get you close using an auto engage approach and the sweep

On 4/24/2023 at 4:10 PM, theElevators said:

In theory, there's a MIDI command that will reset a pattern IIRC. You can also reset patterns by tapping the tempo switch, but then the tightness of the sync depends on you, not a MIDI command. 

I think I'll look into this further, as well as with respect to Helix Native.

• Thanks 1