Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Is this a bug something?..

jungyuyeong

https://youtube.com/shorts/MgKFS-9KX6A?feature=share

I want the polycapo (purple stomp) to turn on and the volume (purple stomp) to turn off when I press the footswitch,

Press the footswitch,
When the footswitch is illuminated in purple, the polycapo is illuminated,
When illuminated in turquoise, the volume is illuminated,
It keeps changing randomly make someone mad [Laughing]

Do I just need to reset this?
Or do I have to do it in a different setting?

On 5/5/2023 at 10:21 AM, jungyuyeong said:

https://youtube.com/shorts/MgKFS-9KX6A?feature=share

I want the polycapo (purple stomp) to turn on and the volume (purple stomp) to turn off when I press the footswitch,

Press the footswitch,
When the footswitch is illuminated in purple, the polycapo is illuminated,
When illuminated in turquoise, the volume is illuminated,
It keeps changing randomly make someone mad [Laughing]

Do I just need to reset this?
Or do I have to do it in a different setting?

If I understand your issue correctly, a different block is illuminated every time you touch the switch. The switches on Helix are touch-sensitive by default. The can be turned off in global settings, but the easiest way around it is to put on a shoe :) 

That's not the problem. The same problem occurred when I set it to work only with the press. My question is, the effectors that the footswitch lights up keep changing. I want the footswitch to indicate whether the polycapo is on or not. Then, when the polycapo turns off by pressing the foot switch, I hope another stomp (volume) turns on. However, the problem is that every time you press the foot switch, the polycapo is displayed, the volume is displayed, and then it changes randomly.

It's still not clear what  you're trying to do, but I'm guessing you want one footswitch to toggle between two effects?  In other words when you press the footswitch it turns on the polycapo effect, when you press it a second time it turns off the polycapo and turns on the volume.  Is that what you're trying to do?