Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Who Is Selling A Pod Hd?

BachRules

Sweetwater. Not only will they send you everything you need.. They even send you flippin' candy!

Thanks, but Sweetwater isn't ready to deliver at this time. In their own words to me:

"We do not have those in stock, just yet. We are hoping to get more in here so will definitely hold your place in line for that and I just, you know if you have any questions or concerns or any deadlines to meet. Definitely let me know. We are hoping to get more from line 6, you know. Hopefully here soon, but I don't have an exact E. T. A"

Your best choice is to find a used on ebay... Why I say that: here in Greece , the representative of Line 6 told me that they will recieve NO MORE of the pod hd (bean)...Made me think they will not produce anymore this thing... Lucky I get the last.

That's odd, my friend just ordered one from them last night, haha.

Thanks, but Sweetwater isn't ready to deliver at this time. In their own words to me:

"We do not have those in stock, just yet. We are hoping to get more in here so will definitely hold your place in line for that and I just, you know if you have any questions or concerns or any deadlines to meet. Definitely let me know. We are hoping to get more from line 6, you know. Hopefully here soon, but I don't have an exact E. T. A"

That's odd, my friend just ordered one from them last night, haha.

I went to the website last night, and it said,

It's Arriving Soon!
We've confirmed with Line 6 that more of this item should arrive within a few weeks. Order now to reserve yours, and we'll ship it the very same day we receive it from Line 6.

which it still says. I ordered one and today got a voicemail from Sweetwater, which I quoted above. I reconsidered and cancelled, which I don't mean as criticism of Sweetwater.

I've delt with Sweeter for years.  Anytime I ordered anything backordered they got it and sent it as soon as possible - and always sooner than anyone else would have.  They were always great about customer service and letting me know what was going on.

But eBay is a good option too.  Depends on how quick you have to have it.