Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod go replacement parts

smgf97

Where can I find replacement parts of line 6 pod go 1.40,

I need the lower footswitch assembly, but can't find one online.

I am from India and the service centres charge extremely high and are very slow, so I am considering to get it done locally, but the parts aren't available.

On 8/18/2023 at 4:48 PM, smgf97 said:

Where can I find replacement parts of line 6 pod go 1.40,

I need the lower footswitch assembly, but can't find one online.

I am from India and the service centres charge extremely high and are very slow, so I am considering to get it done locally, but the parts aren't available.

I suggest you contact Line 6 support as even if the unit is out of warranty, it's always possible Line 6 might consider extending good will & dealing with this as a warranty repair.   

What happened?  Depending on what is broken, you'll probably be able to save some money by getting it repaired locally.  Some posters have mentioned just a very cheap sensor dying, which can be easily replaced. 

In Canada, sadly, such repairs are often not super sensible giving ridiculous cost of manual labour; ex; electronics repair guy will charge $50 to look at the unit and  $100 / hour for repair...   But I'd hope India would be more reasonable.  Cheapest of course would be buying a $20 solder kit and repairing it yourself, but that does take some skill...