Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Ux 2 Wont Work

i plug Line 6 Studio UX 2 to my laptop and open the software pod farm or guitar rig, the noise maxing out the input levels, eventhough all input devices are disconnected

Thus, sometimes the laptop crashes Blue Screen,

WIndows 7, Acer Aspire 2930.

PROBLEM SOLVED

I accidently use the YELLOW jack i found and borrow, and the maxing out input decrease to 0 (left), thus i can play normaly and perfectly.

the problem arise since i only have 3 SILVER cable, and i accidently use YELLOW cable and problem fix.

i dont know why the yellow jack can normalize the line 6 maxing out error input, maybe they can assorb electronical error.

moreover, I REPLACE LINE 6 ux 2 usb cable with more quality cable.

I think I've had that happen a few times. Fortunately for me it has worked ok after restarting. I haven't had the blue screen though.

I think my input in my recording program (DAW) was going right up high.

Can you hear the noise through your speakers/headphones?

Mine was possibly when the usb cable moved a bit.

• 1 month later...

I think I've had that happen a few times. Fortunately for me it has worked ok after restarting. I haven't had the blue screen though.

I think my input in my recording program (DAW) was going right up high.

Can you hear the noise through your speakers/headphones?

Mine was possibly when the usb cable moved a bit.

unfortunately, it has not worked after restarting for me.   and i can hear the noise through speaker/headphones.

• 1 month later...

PROBLEM SOLVED

I accidently use the YELLOW jack i found, and the maxing out input decrease to 0, thus i can play normaly and perfectly.

the problem arise since i only have 3 SILVER cable, and i accidently use YELLOW cable and problem fix.

i dont know why the yellow jack can normalize the line 6 maxing out error input, maybe they can assorb error electronical.

illustration i found in internet

http://mediacdn.shopatron.com/media/mfg/7454/product_image/thm/t355_59c9ad491871d82a8f44736ba349f802.jpg?1306835353