Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hd 150 Sound Cut Out

So I was practicing with the half stack on Monday with the band.  We where about 3 hours in running stage volume.  So maybe 25/30% and all of a sudden nothing.  No sounds.  Check everything nothing more.  Check my external pedals nothing.  reboot the amp and starts up like nothing happened.

Started to get a little worried since I don't want this to happen on stage.  Has anyone had this issue before.  Volume etc never moved, and when I did move it nothing happened.

Touched the the back and it was warm but not hot where I had to pull my hand off it.  

Thinking of backing up all my tones and doing a reset.  Never had this happen before.

• 6 months later...

I realize this is an older thread but I just ran into this issue two weekends ago while playing a gig. My rig would put out a real quick, high pitch whine similar to feedback and then I would have no sound. The amp was still on like usual, the display was fine and if I turned a knob, say the channel volume knob, the display would show where I was adjusting the channel volume to however, there would be no sound. All of my connections were solid and a quick power cycle would bring everything back to life as if nothing had happened. This happened three or four times during our 30 minute set.

I reloaded the firmware and added my presets back and played a show this past weekend with no issues. I'm nervous that this is going to become a persistent issue. Any thoughts on this?