Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Find Serial Number ?

Hi, new to this forum and I need just a little help, I bought a pocket pod on ebay,no box, just the pod itself, now I want to register it, where do I find the serial number? thanks in advance for any help given,   AZTECA1

• Downvote 1

If the serial number is not visible anywhere on the device it  may have been removed. Not that uncommon in a 'buyer beware' market like eBay, especially when no original packaging is involved. Who knows where it was stolen.... erm,.... I mean .... obtained.

But without a valid serial number you won't be able to register it.

If the serial number is not visible anywhere on the device it  may have been removed. Not that uncommon in a 'buyer beware' market like eBay, especially when no original packaging is involved. Who knows where it was stolen.... erm,.... I mean .... obtained.

But without a valid serial number you won't be able to register it.

Hi There!

Just guessing here as I never bothered trying to authorise my Pocket Pod (man it looked bad when I just typed "PP" B) ) but assuming the L6 License Manager could detect it and Azteca did the authorization wouldn't the serial show up there (after the web page loaded). I think my Toneport and XT's #s were there and matched that on the sticker (hard coded). Then he could write it down and then go to the reg page. Again assuming the L6L Manager would detect it.

Not at home so I can't try it myself. Just thinking :)

Bill

I guess that's possible but it would surprise me. I don't think the device serial number is available to Monkey. In my previous experience (I no longer have my Pocket Pod) it is provided by the user/owner upon registration.

Yes I have, there's only a part number for the battery cover there, tried that, no good !

Hey my man - I actually dug my Pocket Pod out (again looks bad to abreviate that B) ) and you should have a sticker inside there  with a looOoong # that starts (21)P...... that is the serial No. btw.

If its honeslty gone you should just bite the bullet and call/email support.

-B

• 8 years later...