Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help! Sv Malfunction!

edsaysrawr

So the other day i was working on some tones for my SV MkII 212 thru SVMkii Edit and everything was going fine
And then the next day when i turned on my amp i had VERY LOW SOUND. I made sure everything was connected and i even bought new tubes (the old tubes were about a year old). I cant figure out why its not as loud as it should be.
I factory reset the Amp and still have the same problem! HELP

I highly doubt its a speaker problem because i never push the amp to hard.

Has anyone had this problem before? Your time is much appreciated

Two times that happened to my SV MkII 212. First time it was old preamp tubes (1.5 years heavy usage). Replaced them and master volume at %30 was back to it's usual screaming level.  Second time, the little speaker cable connection in the back had somehow popped out just a bit, but still let some current flow to the speaker. Just push it back in right away before a real problem occurs.

I would also check with a different guitar or cable just in case it's related to a bad pickup, or dying battery of an active pickup.