Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Fbv Mkii Patch To Shortboard

i have a spider 4 hd 150 half stack; and i bought fbv mkii footswich on ebay. no instructions. i have viewed the online instuctions but im not smart enough to apply what ive read due to my lack of knowledge when it comes to language being used. it seems that it refers to saving patches from POD and pod farm but not the created patch/preset patch to footswich. strangley enough, there appars to be no demo on youtube or at least a useful one. anyways..... lets say i take the satch boogie patch, tweak it a bit, then want to save it and have it be "A" on the shortboard. then create another or tweak another and have it be "B" and so on..... how the hell is this done? and by "how the hell is it done" i mean how would you tell a 3rd grader in english to do it? like 1)push this button  2) push that button.....

the shortboard is a dumb controller... you cant store anything on it...

just plug it in to your amp to control your amp...

learn your amp.

all that other stuff you are reading is just information on how to use the fbv with other programs...

you can use the fbv as a portal to update the amp and get tones etc...

but its still basically controlling the amp... not programming the controller or anything like that.