Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using Exp 2 Vs Fs? With Multi Hd500

tdownerd

I'll start by saying I tend to do research on this site, learn to set somewhat advanced patches, then I forget how I did it in the first place.

With that said, I have a patch in which I used the Exp 2 pedal in the down position to change bring up the mix on a delay (essentially turning it on), adjust 2 parameters in a reverb, and turn up the gain on the amp....all by just pressing the EXP pedal to the floor/up position.

But.....in rehearsal and live settings the vibrations from the bass and/or drums will actually move the EXP pedal back to the down position!  In stead of leaving my foot on the EXP to hold it down, I'm thinking I'll just set FS4 to handle multi (task).

I have essentially got the delay and reverb taken care of....but my question is can I increase the gain on an amp model with the same FS4 (i.e. gain goes from 5 to 8 with the press of a button)?

Thanks for reading!

Todd

in a word, no.  However, have you tried tightening the pedal tension with the supplied allen wrench?  That worked for me...

You could possibly set 2 amps in your patch with different gain settings and switch with a FS,,,

funny I just thought of the 2 amp idea just before I read your reply...haven't tried it yet....I also use/have a Dt-25, so I've stopped using the 2 amps function because I don't have 2 Dt-25 (which makes that work better to my understanding)....

I will search out the allen wrench....that never crossed my mind....( it wasn't until the bass player got a killer rig that it became a problem!). 

But if the 2 amp idea fixes it I'll opt for that because using the EXP to do it, I ended up turning on the tuner by accident because of foot placement...

I'll let you know!

Thanks!