Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Undo Changes In X3 Patches

PeteParisetti

Hello forum.

I must be thik. I don't understand - and I cannot find on the manual - how to undo changes that intervene in my X3 live patches. As I play live, some of the controls move unintentionally and the patch gets modified. I simply want to get back to the orinigal patch I saved.

Thanks for any wisdom.

Pete

http://bluepete.wix.com/pete

Just reselect the patch using the foot switch. You may have to select a different patch first, then back to the original.

To prevent this from happening, try 'parking' the silver knobs by moving them to the end position, right or left.

Maybe the asterisk remains even though the patch has, in fact, been restored? Test this by making a really obvious-sounding change to the patch then try to restore it using footswitches to change to a different patch then back again. Might also be worth firing up Gearbox to see if the GET command restores it.