Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Xt Live.

harleymon

I have a POD XT Live. I realize that although I may not be able to marry the XT Live to the Amplifi 150. Does anyone know IF, I can still use the XT Live through the Amplifi? IE: use the WAH Pedal and the effect processed through the XT Live, as well, will be able to be edited said effect through the iPad into the Amplifi? :wacko: 

If I have made my point understood.

I don't think you will be able to edit tones on the XT with an iPad.

However, for your other question I do believe the AMPLiFi has an AUX input of some sort? You may need some specific cabling, such as headphone out from the XT down to 1/8" mini stereo. Or one of those cables that goes from two 1/4" plugs to a single 1/8" mini stereo (I think the AUX in on the AMPLiFi is 1/8" mini stereo)

As far as "streaming" to the AMPLiFi, I don't think you can run the XT into anything other than the jack on the AMPLiFi itself.

However, for your other question I do believe the AMPLiFi has an AUX input of some sort? You may need some specific cabling, such as headphone out from the XT down to 1/8" mini stereo. Or one of those cables that goes from two 1/4" plugs to a single 1/8" mini stereo (I think the AUX in on the AMPLiFi is 1/8" mini stereo)

Yep, 1/8" stereo in for AUX.  As long as the XT is doing the modelling, it should work and sound great.  Using the AUX input will not be affected by the tone and reverb controls.  Anything coming in from AUX seems to be treated just like bluetooth streamed music would be, at least that was my experience with the 150.

You might be able to go line out (Left/Mono) from the XT 

ColonelForbin:  FYI, I have a Dream Rig now.  And it's your fault :-)  The way you described the Dream Rig in a previous post a couple weeks ago killed me.  Going to sell everything else I have to cover it.

- Tony

Thank you for the input guys.That being said, I am wondering if I should part way with the XT Live and use that money to pay for the 150? As well I have a Marshall JCM 600 With a 4X10 Slant cabinet.. which I currently run the XT Through. 

I appreciate the help and input from all.

Thanks

Harleymon

Since you've already got an amp and cabinet, you may wish to look at a FX100 instead   If I understand correctly, I think it does what the Amplifi does in terms of modeling and using an iOS device for editing, streaming, etc. but in pedal board form and is $200 less.

• Upvote 1