Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How To Remove A Simple Speck Of Dust From The Internal Screen

fusionero

Hello everyone. The other day, a simple speck of dust was introduced in the internal Pod Hd desktop screen  (It was near the front buttons and  when i tried to clean it, the dust lets in)). The thing is that it is in the  internal screen and I can't clean it. . Have any of you ever  happened? You know if I can somehow remove it without opening it? WIll i lose my warranty if i open it? thanks to all and sorry for the question

PD: It's the dust that is up the "D" of POD. Thanks (see image)

post-977480-0-12576100-1398002528_thumb.jpg

Hello duncann. Thanks for your answer. No, it doesn't. It doesn't have the plastic covering. It's a speck of dust that entered on the top part of the screen (there is one small lollipop between the Pod and the screen)

¿Do you Know how remove it without open it? Thanks :)

Then you could try getting it replaced from the place you bought it if it's new enough. If that won't work you could try blowing some compressed air at it where you think the dust entered without taking it apart. Then if that doesn't work you could try taking it apart and getting at it that way, but that would void any warranty, if doing so leaves any signs that it was taken apart. My guess is that you could take it apart without leaving any signs it was taken apart. But at least it's not inside your computer monitor (that would really suck).

...and that would be... a "fuzz" tone?

Well, computer software often has "bugs" in it which originates from the early days of room size computers that had physical bugs (cockroaches) living in them.

So yeah, I'd say that too.