joeydego

Is Anyone Actually Happy With This Thing?

I am very happy with my 150. I find the versatility of different sounds to be awesome, as I make all different kinds of music. It would not be nearly as good without the Line 6 Fbv Shortboard Mkii  though. It stores 25 banks of presets, gives wah and volume and live mixing of effects. No complaints.  I only use the bluetooth, and web connected stuff when I am setting something up then I save it in the presets. I never use bluetooth live. Everythng I need is saved in the hardware and the foot controller. Just plug it all in and go. Very satisfied.

Less and less as the days go by. I get tired of having to start and restart bluetooth on my device then start and restart bluetooth discovery on the amp then start and restart the application just to get it to sync. I'm getting closer to going back to a traditional amp/pedal setup.

I have the 75 and I just use it as a practice amp, but it can be used for practicing with the band. Pretty loud for the size. So far very happy with it, no complaints.