Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

People Always Ask Me...

If I have a endorsement deal with Line6?

The reason: When I gig I have

Total Stagesource/Stagescape PA (L2's, L3's, L3S's, M20D)

DT50 (sometimes 2) and HD500

JTV Variax

G50 wireless

I'm a keyboard player and use a Yamaha S90xs too, so I got the Yamaha thing going too.

I gig out 3-5 times a month with 3 different bands.  Just enough to keep my wife from killing me and so I don't lose too much money from my day job!

I've owned almost every amp they've made starting with the AXSYS.  Gigged with a Vx700/Vetta rig forever.  Owned every POD except the X3.

So here's my question: Can I at least get a T-shirt from Line6? Maybe some stickers?  OK, honestly, what level do you need to be at to get artist pricing on equipment? 

Maybe beta testing, got knows I play enough.

• Upvote 1

If I have a endorsement deal with Line6?

The reason: When I gig I have

Total Stagesource/Stagescape PA (L2's, L3's, L3S's, M20D)

DT50 (sometimes 2) and HD500

JTV Variax

G50 wireless

I'm a keyboard player and use a Yamaha S90xs too, so I got the Yamaha thing going too.

I gig out 3-5 times a month with 3 different bands.  Just enough to keep my wife from killing me and so I don't lose too much money from my day job!

I've owned almost every amp they've made starting with the AXSYS.  Gigged with a Vx700/Vetta rig forever.  Owned every POD except the X3.

So here's my question: Can I at least get a T-shirt from Line6? Maybe some stickers?  OK, honestly, what level do you need to be at to get artist pricing on equipment? 

Maybe beta testing, got knows I play enough.

Don't feel bad...I've got a ton of L6 gear, and they've never heard of me either. :P

Yeah I have often wondered about things like stickers. Axemusic.com throws in a tshirt with every order (ordered on L2 m from them and got a shirt from them, and even a "Line 6" jacket...but nothing from line 6. (The jacket is from axe music. They do it with a lot of different stuff). And I thought everyone threw in a sticker. I have not bought very much new equipment that didn't come with a sticker...from a pair of IEM's, to mics, to strings even, and mixers. The big logos on the speakers are nice, but we all like stickers and shirts!

Time to repeat my suggestion of the "Line6 Stagesource Ambassadors" program. :)

It's less than free gear from Line6 for an endorsement, but you will get Shirts, Stickers, and an exclusive contact to a special ambassador contact at Line6 (and maybe discount on new Line6 gear ;)). In exchange ambassadors feature the Line6 logo prominenty on their gigs, websites and so on and can show off the gear to interested people during a gig :)

There was a time when companies needed freebie giveaways for promotion and advertising. Now they have the internet, where hardly a belch or fart goes unnoticed by the masses (Tweet, Tweet...ugh), if only for a fleeting moment...but just long enough to imprint logos and slogans in the minds of the consumer.

So the freebies have largely gone the way of the Dodo...might as well be asking for a private jet.

I usually end up driving the Ferrari, it's not bad... but the Lamborghini has better steering.... but silverhead seems to keep that one for himself.

They save the Line 6 Porsche 911s for those in the Expert User program... I wasn't supposed to tell, but I feel bad... :ph34r:

like when they replaced the iconic red bean with the black bean.... or was that just chili night at L6 HQ?

it all starts to blend together after a while....

They could give those away...and people would complain about the color. ;)

Oh - sorry, Zap. The Lamborghini has been sitting in my garage since they gave me a Jaguar XJ220 a few weeks ago. You can have the old Lambo anytime......

I love a sense of humor. hahahahaaaa. Or is it a joke. lol. What do you all that own the Total Stagesource/Stagescape PA (L2's, L3's, L3S's, M20D) setup? I have the DT50/HD500 and love it all even the X3Pro, I'm not a professional musician but I like these devices. Although, my DT50 is down and needs to go to the doctors I still like the combo. Oh and thanks to all you that have posted useful info to help understand this stuff better.

On second thought I should look around for threads you all may have already made to answer my question, time to get look'in.

Edited by Brazzy

I have the full set up. Using 2x l3s, 2xl3t's, 2xl2m (monitors plus 3 IEM setups that I wish were Line 6) and the M20d. I use the xd-v75 hand held mic/receiver, and the relay g55 for my bass. I have considered a pod HD, but being a bass player with one of the very light and small GK MB500 heads, I don't know if there would be a benefit. I run without a cab on small stages and all works well.

Love my line 6 gear.

How often do sound guys get artist pricing/endorsements?  I've been a fan of the Line-6 products and have been using a few pieces ( couple V75 mics, a relay G50, a pod x3 live, and the StageScape m20d). I'd love to get a full speaker setup, but as an independent sound guy, the pieces I need (couple mains, couple subs, and a set of monitors) are on the spendy side.

How often do sound guys get artist pricing/endorsements?  I've been a fan of the Line-6 products and have been using a few pieces ( couple V75 mics, a relay G50, a pod x3 live, and the StageScape m20d). I'd love to get a full speaker setup, but as an independent sound guy, the pieces I need (couple mains, couple subs, and a set of monitors) are on the spendy side.

I hate to be the one to break it to you...but virtually nothing in this thread is serious. :D

The guys with the endorsements have their pictures on the home page in all their swashbuckling, rock star glory...

Gees and I thought everybody got the 

"Pro Endorsement Pack" when you buy a complete "Dreamstage" system ;)

Next you'l try to tell me you didn't get the "buy 3 L2T's and get one free" deal either :lol:

But man what a pain trying to return that "Line 6 Trunk Monkey" :o

Gees and I thought everybody got the 

"Pro Endorsement Pack" when you buy a complete "Dreamstage" system ;)

Next you'l try to tell me you didn't get the "buy 3 L2T's and get one free" deal either :lol:

But man what a pain trying to return that "Line 6 Trunk Monkey" :o

I'll take the monkey off your hands if he can fetch beer... :D